Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Result of Mistakes


I was in my shower tonight after you went off to bed, and I could not stop smiling and thinking to myself "I am so lucky." I've never in all my life been so thrilled to see someone, or grinned so much in one sitting, or trusted in someone with every ounce of my being, or had more fun merely sitting in my trunk talking, or felt more needed. I'm so sorry I messed up, that I risked all of this happiness for something and someone so trivial and temporary. Because, honestly, I cannot even begin to wonder what, at this point, I would do without you. We really have something spectacular, and I just feel incredibly fortunate to have found you. I'm so glad everything with us happened.
I'm so glad we happened.
Because this shit. It's perfectly flawed to the point that it just works seamlessly. She got it right when she said "you two are retardedly perfect for each other."
I love you dear. And I mean it when I ask you if it can be like this forever.
Won't you sit with me at the top of a magnolia tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment